Tuesday, 26 June 2007

BeSwitched !

I've finally decided to create a seperate blog, apart from my journal @ deadjournal.com/users/deivorytower
Its still tempting to make a complete switch, but I'll rather not, despite my recent year's laziness to update my journal, I still wish to keep a journal as it is. I'll write (or rant) more about it on my journal about it...

This blog is meant more for photos, where I'll have a chance to put up shots and write stuff on them...

I've been on flickr for quite some time, but there's little place for others to freely give opinions and comment, where its restricted to flickr members (Amongst my friends, I've only known 1 person using flickr.). Its a hope that this photojournal/blog would provide that bit of liberty to comment and describe...

Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing a meditation. -Henri Cartier-Bresson


No comments: